The practice of Meditation and Neural Stimulation improves the quality of the athlete’s sport activity through the discipline he practices, developing his physical and mental potential – including intuition, attention, perception, willpower and favoring teamwork.
Benefits for athletes:
- Reduces levels of anxiety and stress.
- Maintains relaxation, concentration and mental clarity
- Improves performance, promotes cerebral and cellular oxygenation
- It helps in post-performance recovery, increasing the vital energy of the body.
- Very useful in case of emergency, joint pain and trauma.
The course is divided into 2 sessions, taught in two days.
The technique is an effective complement to sports activities.